Replication Task Interview questions:
What is Replication Task in Informatica Cloud IICS?
- The replication task is used to Copy data from a salesforce or database source to a database or file target.
- It moves data in large quantities swiftly and efficiently.
- Normally we use the Replication task to copies the data from source to target. You might replicate data to back up single table or multiple tables from one database to another database.
What are the Database types that Replication task supports?
Replication Task only support FF (Flat File), SFDC(Sales Force) and relational Databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL. But it will not support Cloud databases like snowflake or GCP.
How many ways you can replicate the objects In Replication Task?
You can Replicate the objects in three ways like All objects, Include Objects, Exclude objects.
If we are using Salesforce as target connection, what kind of operations we will see in Replication task?
You can choose from three different type of operations when you replicate data to a target (Salesforce only).
- Incremental load after initial full load
- Incremental load after initial partial load
- Full load each run
Can we Create custom Relationships and User defined Joins in Replication Task?
Can we use Truncate Target in Replication Task?
Can we use Bulk load in Replication Task?
Can we use Data filters in Replication Task?
Can we use database tables, aliases, and views as sources in Replication Task?
Can we configure a replication task when the source and target object are the same?
Can we Add Mapplets in Replication Task?
Difference between Synchronization task and Replication task?
Data Transfer Task Interview questions:
What is Data Transfer Task in Informatica Cloud IICS?
- We will use Data Transfer task to Transfer the data from source to target with simple filters.
- Mainly used to transfer the data from on-premises database to cloud Datawarehouse’s like snowflake.
What are the types of transformation operations that Data Transfer task supports?
When you configure a data transfer task, you can join the source data with data from a second source (lookup source.), based on the source connection that you use. you can also sort and filter the data before you load it to the target.
What are the target operations supported in Data Transfer task?
Can we use Truncate Target in Data Transfer task?
Can we use Bulk load in Data Transfer Task?
What are the advanced source attributes available used in Data Transfer task?
We have the below properties available in data transfer task.
- Pre SQL
- Post SQL
- SQL Override
- Schema Name
Can we Add Mapplets in Data Transfer Task?